Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Madness!!

*today's pic ~
what better welcome for Spring than a baby Lamb!

today has been an 'early rise'!!  wrigley jumped on me at 4am, jumped on terry, barked and ran around the bedroom until i got up! out the front door she went...onto the crusty snow cover into the blowin' wind!
then she & i had some breakfast...i made myself a java

sat down by the fireplace, wrigley at my feet
& closed my eyes until it was 5:30 & time to get up to go 'sit w/g'kids until they got up. 

quiet time at their house to read some of my fav blogs on their apple, wrigley napping quietly on the floor until it was time for coco to get up for softball practice.  wrigley knew it & sat at her closed door until i opened it...then she jumped on & gave coco doggie kisses so she would get up!! the QUIET was over!!!

now, watching the IOWA Hawkeyes lose their last home game...sad...they had a good lead in 1st half but one cannot win making turn-overs! 

more BIG 10 tournament games to fill up our evening!  the Big10 'most valuable player' just got a TECHNICAL!!! oh, my!!! i'm still on my laptop, but MUST stop so i can knit while i watch!


where are my 'sticks' & 'string'?!!!
^)^ linda


2 comments:

  1. Wrigley seems to love your company! She is very cute.

    The sheep photo at the top of the post is wonderful. Where did you take it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...